Monday, September 04, 2006

Gallery

Just some of our favorite photos from our trip.

Feet, in Ennerdale Water.

Walking along the River Liza, looking up at the beginnings of the fells of Lakeland - like the Misty Mountains. One starts to feel just a very small hobbit in a large world.

Sweet, green Borrowdale. This is where I want to retire.

Mild farm country, green, gold, blue.

Golden wheat fields on the way out of Richmond.

A felled tree in Little Beck Wood. . .

Heather on the moors.

Our stones from the Irish Sea, before they're tossed into the North.

1 comment:

Eternal Learner said...

hey, guys! I love it! Jen read through your blog and said it was fantastic, and I'm really enjoying it. I randomly clicked to comment on this particular post because it had no comments yet, but I'm enjoying them all. Great pictures, looks like wonderful food and fun adventure!

Jon