Monday, September 04, 2006

The C2C Fantabulous Zoo

No, Mr. Customs Agent, we sure didn't walk on no farmland...At Ennderdale Water - a curious little duck.
An example of the billions and billions of sheep we would see.An overfriendly horse in Borrowdale.We also walked by 1 or 2 bulls during our trip - I have no pictures because I was scared out of my mind and wasn't about to risk my life to snap a photo. D usually walked ahead, abandoning me to the mad whiles of staring, angry bulls. On another note, about nursing, D noticed that lambs would run up to their mothers when we passed by and begin rooting - like a reflex to fear. For some reason, D found this highly annoying.
We were almost run over by these sheep - the dramatic shot of these would have been when they were charging us head on - of course, the camera came out only after they were passing us and the moment of panic was over!Did I mention that we saw sheep? Sheep on the grass, sheep by the rivers, sheep by the lakes, and, here, sheep on the moors, chomping away at the heather. Mmmmm, sheep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I thought was cool was how English sheep have their tails on still! Wag, wag...